We at Noble would like to share with you how we are employing techniques to mitigate the risk of spreading the Covid-19 virus. Now more than ever, we understand the need to remain vigilant in our efforts to keep our employees, crews, trade partners and clients safe. As the rainy season approaches, our clients will need us to provide services to their homes. By following these protocols, we hope to perform our work and serve our community in the safest way possible.
1) Pre-Screening: Upon arrival to the workplace, our employees’ temperatures are checked before they enter the facility. We use no-touch infrared thermometers. Employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms will be sent home to rest and recover for at least 14 days.
2) Social Distancing: There will be no more than 10 employees working at a time. Employee work schedules will be staggered. All employees at the workplace will maintain at least 6 feet of distance. Handshaking will be discouraged.
3) Keeping Hands Clean: Employees will be encouraged to wear disposable gloves when pumping gas or entering stores and supply facilities. They will be encouraged to wash their hands with soap and water frequently.
4) Routine cleaning of workplace: We will be disinfecting all work areas such as desks, bathrooms, common areas, electronic equipment, vehicles, tools, etc. on a frequent basis.
5) PPE: Noble will provide office workers with face masks, gloves and hand sanitizer.
6) Phone or Online Appointments: Sales technicians will connect with homeowners via telephone or online virtual appointments to discuss the roofing project and answer any questions. We will limit in person meeting with clients.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow the advice of public health experts to make adjustments to our safety protocols as deemed fit.
Noble Roofing Team