Businesses keep the world running, and the commercial buildings where the hard work happens need repairs to stay functional. That’s why it’s important for business owners to stay on top of the maintenance of their commercial buildings, whether they own a small business or a large industrial plant.
A leak-proof commercial roof offers plenty of benefits including increased energy efficiency, especially if you haven’t upgraded in the past decade. Top companies like GAF continue to improve on existing roofing solutions in TPO, PVC, or anything in between. No matter what type of business you run, there’s a commercial roofing system that can fit your needs.
Noble Roofing: Experts in all Types of Commercial Roofing
We are proud to serve a diverse pool of clients that have everything from small residential to massive industrial needs. Installing many new roofs annually, our growth over the years is a testament to client satisfaction with our quality work. In our commercial roofing services, we offer:
- Roofing Installations
- Roofing Repairs
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Maintenance
- Storm Damage Repair
- Gutter Replacement
- Insurance Claims Assistance
Different Commercial Roofing Systems
Commercial roofing has many choices in systems. Over the years, some types have taken the lead due to their significant benefits. As technology continues to improve, so does the durability, elasticity, quality, and longevity of the materials. Here are the general choices you have when you start looking at commercial systems.
- TPO Roofing Systems: TPO is short for thermoplastic polyolefin, a flexible yet strong material that can heat-weld seams. It’s ideal for roofing installations and repairs. TPO has become one of the most popular products used for low-slope roofing and now make up more than 50% of the single-ply market. A good product example is GAF’s EverGuard® TPO, which has up to 3x more puncture resistance than reinforced EPDM. This versatile membrane and can be installed in many ways including GAF’s RhinoBond® electromagnetic induction welding system.
- PVC Roofing Systems: This reliable and versatile membrane is suitable for all types of single-ply systems. PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride which is a synthetic thermoplastic material. With proper care and maintenance, a PVC commercial roof can last up to 25 years.
- EPDM Roofing Systems: EPDM is short for Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer, which is a synthetic rubber used in a range of applications, including roofing. However, in recent years, it has fallen behind PVC and TPO. It is durable yet absorbs heat instead of reflecting it like TPO. It is also a thermoset product which makes it more likely to shrink, which can cause a variety of problems on roofs as the weather fluctuates.
GAF: One of Commercial Roofing’s Most Trusted Brands
We believe that the best results don’t just depend on expert skills, but you need the best products to match. This is why Noble Roofing is a certified contractor for GAF commercial roofing products. All our roofing experts undergo the necessary training to ensure proper handling and installation of all GAF products. Our contractors can install low-slope roofing options from GAF that include:
- Modified Bitumen – Ruberoid®/Liberty™: This product is highly flexible, impact-resistant, durable, and compatible with GAF roofing systems. Products include LIBERTY™ SBS Self‑Adhering Base/Ply Sheet, a self-adhering, waterproofing bitumen membrane.
- BUR – GAFGLAS®: BUR stands for Built-Up Roofing, one of the most popular roofing systems from GAF. This option helps to reduce installation costs while taking on demanding roof applications. BUR systems consist of a continuous, semi-flexible roof membrane with multiple plies of saturated felts, coated felts, fabrics, or mats with alternate layers of bitumen. BUR can be surfaced with a variety of materials like mineral aggregate to reach your desired effect.
- TPO/PVC – EverGuard®: PVC is a reliable and versatile membrane that’s highly flexible. If you need an increased resistance to harmful elements like UV rays and chemicals, this is a good choice. PVC membranes have heat-welded seams that are easy to fix and a white reflective color that keeps heat away.
Trust Your Roof Replacement to Noble Roofing
Whether you’re looking for better form or function, or simply feel that a new roof is in order, trust Noble Roofing, the preferred choice for roof replacement in Centreville VA and surrounding cities. Give us call at (703) 404-0505 to speak with our roofing experts. You can also request a free estimate through our online request form today.