The Heat Reflects Away, and Your Home Stays Cool…
Landmark Solaris™ from CertainTeed Roofing is a brilliant energy-saving breakthrough that puts cool roof technology to work. Landmark Solaris is a steep-slope, solar reflective asphalt roofing shingle which contains advanced colored granules that reflect the sun’s rays and can reduce a roofs temperature by as much as 20% in the summer.
As an advanced hybrid roofing material, Landmark Solaris combines the traditional beauty of asphalt shingles with the ecological benefits of cool-roof technology. The result is a long-lasting ENERGY STAR® rated product.
Blending ecological technology and innovative performance, Landmark Solaris roofing is more durable than traditional shingles. The reflective technology reduces “thermal shock,” the expansion and contraction of exterior building materials.
Rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) for cool roofs and meets the California Title 24 requirements for cool steep slope roofing
Solaris shingles may qualify for credits/points in LEED®, NAHB® and other “green” programs
All colors meet ENERGY STAR standards for solar reflectance and thermal emissivity
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty – residential
- 10-year limited transferable warranty – group-owned or commercial
- 10-year SureStart™ protection
- 15-year StreakFighter™ warranty
- 15-year 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade to 130 mph available. CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required