Symphony Slate – technology in tune with the natural surroundings
Symphony composite slate shingles is a masterpiece of synthetic slate design with enduring qualities of tooled craftsmanship, natural beauty, and harmony.
Symphony is a specially-engineered composite roofing shingle that mimics the look and feel of natural slate, but is lighter, more durable and a fraction of the price. The Symphony product line has earned the designation as an ENERGY STAR® Qualified Product, a label given to products that use less energy, save money and help protect the environment.
- Excellent weathering capabilities for long life, combined with exceptional UV fade-resistant surface technology for superior color stability
- Class 4 Impact Resistant
- Available in 6″, 9″ and 12″ slate. 12″ slate colors are pre-blended for faster installation.
- Available hip and ridge accessory to complement the shingles and enhance the slate-inspired look of the roofline
- ENERGY STAR® compliant
- Thicker nominal ½” profile for a richer, more beautiful appearance
- 50-year, limited transferable warranty
- 7-year SureStart™ warranty that covers 100% of replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects