Landmark Solaris Platinum
Landmark Solaris PLATINUM Shingles
Landmark Solaris™ PLATINUM from CertainTeed Roofing is a brilliant energy-saving breakthrough that puts cool roof technology to work.
Landmark Solaris is a steep-slope, solar reflective asphalt roofing shingle which contains advanced colored granules that reflect the sun’s rays and can reduce a roofs temperature by as much as 20% in the summer.
With Landmark Solaris PLATINUM, you get a fresh, bright color palette but with an industry-leading solar reflectance value of over 40%.
Blending ecological technology and innovative performance, Landmark Solaris roofing is more durable than traditional shingles. The reflective technology reduces “thermal shock,” the expansion and contraction of exterior building materials.
- Rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) for cool roofs and meets the California Title 24 requirements for cool steep slope roofing
- Solaris shingles may qualify for credits/points in LEED®, NAHB® and other “green” programs
- All colors meet ENERGY STAR® standards for solar reflectance and thermal emissivity
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty
- 15-year StreakFighter™ warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrades available for Landmark Solaris up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required
Landmark Solaris – An industry-leading solar reflectance value of over 40%
Using cool roofing technology has been recognized as one of the easiest, most cost-effective ways of lowering energy consumption. But until now, going green meant going white.
While white is naturally reflective, Landmark Solaris Collection’s innovative technology puts color where white used to be and produces a shingle that reflects solar energy.
That’s a green of a different color. Though light-colored surfaces traditionally have higher reflectance than dark surfaces, Landmark Solaris Collection’s cutting-edge design defies traditional thinking by reflecting the sun’s energy with style.
Landmark Solaris Platinum takes solar reflective roofing technology to the next level by providing a roof surface that achieves 40% solar reflectivity. This level of solar reflectivity is by far the highest in the asphalt roofing industry and is 60% more reflective than a standard solar reflective roof surface as defined by ENERGY STAR®. This is important because a 40% solar reflective roof surface can reduce the cooling load two times more effectively than a normal ENERGY STAR rated roof, potentially doubling your energy savings from installing a solar reflective roof.