Siding is an important component of your home that you should take your time in selecting. It can seem like the brands that want your attention are never-ending. Overall, you’re going to want the best quality for your investments. To help you in this selection process, we’d like to tell you about another brand that we stand by: Mastic. This brand offers different tiers of products that can meet your siding needs and budget. Here are three product lines that rank from best to good.
- Mastic Structure
- Mastic Quest
- Mastic Ovation
Depending on the quality required for the project and what you’re spending, Mastic has a product that’s likely to suit your needs. Their siding also comes in a two key variations:
- Insulated- As its name suggests, this siding comes with extra insulation to keep your property’s internal temperature protected from extreme weather conditions and external noises.
- Non-insulated- This type of siding isn’t equipped with insulation but will cost less because it incorporates less material.
Depending on where you live, you’ll need a certain kind of siding for your property. For example, if you live somewhere that’s usually hot or cold, you’ll want insulated siding. You can also get non-insulated siding after getting a house wrap done.
If you live in a temperate climate (like in Northern Virginia), you can get away with non-insulated siding. However, having more insulation is always better than none. You’ll still save on energy bills and you’ll have the added bonus of drowning out sounds from the street and your neighborhood.
A Variety of Looks
Mastic predominantly offers lap siding, which is the most popular type of cladding for homes. Mastic’s quality vinyl has the potential to have pronounced depth to enable countless textures, colors, and shadow lines to replicate classic materials homeowners love, like wood and stone.
Structure by Mastic
Structure is an insulation system that uses high-grade vinyl that’s fused with expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam. This is the best siding that Mastic offers, and it comes with the highest price tag. You’ll get plenty for what you’re paying though.
- High insulation values – this insulated siding has a high R-value
- Keeps your home’s internal temperature stable
- Helps your HVAC not work as hard to keep your home comfortable
- Keeps out nuisance noises from your neighborhood or busy streets.
- Increased impact resistance compared to other vinyl siding options
- Incredibly strong. So strong, in fact, that it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Its engineered siding material means that it’s not attracting bugs, wildlife, or prone to moisture damage.
The Structure line has seven different products to choose from:
- Structure Double 4″
- Structure Double 4.5″ Dutch Lap
- Structure Double 4.5″ Dutch Lap, Long Length 16′ panel
- Structure Double 6″
- Structure Double 6″, Long Length 16′ panel
- Structure Single 7″
- Structure Single 7″, Long Length 16′ panel
As you can see, you can get panels of different widths to match your tastes. Whether you want deep shadow lines and wide panels or shorter lap siding, Structure has the product that will meet your vision.
Quest by Mastic
If you want a good quality siding that isn’t as expensive as the Structure line, then Quest is the product line that would interest you. Here are Quest’s key features.
- Combines the authentic look of wood lap siding in a low-maintenance vinyl siding panel
- Synthetic vinyl keeps out bugs
- Resistant to moisture damage
- Strong against outdoor elements
- Outstanding designs and textures to choose from
- High performance and durability
- Broad color palette allows freedom in design
Quest offers these siding products in different widths and styles:
- Quest Double 4″
- Quest Double 4″, Long Length 16′ panel
- Quest Double 4″, Super Long Length 25′ panel
- Quest Double 4.5″ Dutch Lap
- Quest Double 4.5″ Dutch Lap, Long Length 16′ panel
- Quest Double 4.5″ Dutch Lap, Super Long Length 25′ panel
- Quest Double 5″
Of these options, there’s definitely a product that can match your home’s aesthetic needs and your budget.
Ovation by Mastic
Ovation is one of Mastic’s affordable lines. If you want a good brand of siding for your home but want to stay conservative with your budget, this is the product selection for you. Here are the key features of the Ovation product line.
- Strong and durable vinyl siding for its value
- Synthetic vinyl is resistant to insects, mold, and moisture damage.
- Exclusive Snap+Lock+Hold™ Locking System keeps the panels in place, even when it’s windy.
- Vivid colors of panel widths to choose from
Ovation has 5 different variations:
- Ovation Double 4″
- Ovation Double 4.5″ Dutch Lap
- Ovation Double 5″
- Ovation Single 6.5″ Traditional Beaded
- Ovation Triple 3″ Smooth
Each of these products come in many different colors and degrees of depth for shadow lines and textures. If you have any questions about any of these product lines and the types of siding that would be right for you, ask us anytime.
Contact Us to Learn More about Siding Installation or Replacement
Call us today at (703) 404-0505 to set up a consultation to discuss your siding in Centreville, Great Falls, McClean, Sterling or other nearby cities in Northern VA or Maryland. You can also submit a question or request a free siding estimate on our online contact form.