This position is very important as it requires overseeing our canvassing operation and managing a team of canvassers. This position calls for hiring, training and motivating prospective team members for the purpose of generating leads through canvassing local neighborhoods and communities. You will also be creating local awareness of home improvement services that Noble provides. As a manager, you will be responsible in supervising team members in the field, creating an annual budget, establishing weekly goals for your team, as well as administrative tasks.
- Recruit, Hire, Train and Mentor other canvassers
- Organizing marketing fliers and lead sheets
- Coordinating canvass logistics with mapping and tracking
- Conduct door-to-door canvassing with your team
- Supervising team members and validating leads
- Educate customers on the value of remodeling
- Set appointments for our sales team
- You must have a valid driver’s license
- Door-to-Door residential canvassing experience
- Ability to train and manage canvassers
- Great social skills and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership skills
Education level: High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: Salary commensurate with experience and performance, since. The target compensation is $75,000 – $100,000 per year.