A deck membrane can enable a problem free summer. For example – warm weather calls for good times outside. With your favorite drink in hand, you enjoy the company of friends and family amid the ambiance of your favorite songs and the sweet smell of barbecue. In short, your deck is an important part of the home that makes entertaining in the spring, summer, and early fall easy and enjoyable.
But what happens if someone accidentally spills a soda or leaves a glob of ice cream on your deck that you notice hours later? Do you panic?
Why Noble Roofing Recommends Continental Deck Membranes
Noble Roofing is constantly out seeking the highest quality products that it can find to offer its customers. Continental is a company that has been around a long time and makes quality products from decking to tires.
Benefits of Continental Deck Membranes are vast, but they include:
- Vinyl decking that is low maintenance (just clean with warm soapy water twice a year)
- Slip Resistant
- Meets AC39 standard for a “walkable” roofing surface requirement
- Decking Is able to waterproof and protect outdoor living spaces as well as underlying substructures
- Code approved for roofing & outdoor applications (CCRR0242).
- Per Continental is, “The only deck membrane produced with selvedge providing superior seam strength”
- Is made in the USA at the Continental Surface Solutions building in Winchester, Virginia
- Is supported by an industry-leading 15 year limited manufacturer warranty
To read more about Continental’s Vinyl Decking please visit there website here.
Applications of Vinyl Deck Membranes
- Rooftop Decks
- Standard Decks
Deck Membrane Product Options
Continental offers a wide range of vinyl decking solutions. As of the time of this article, they offer the following collections:
- Naturals Collection
- Marble Collection
- Pebblestone Collection
- Stone Collection
With Continental Deck Membranes and Noble Roofing, You are in Good Hands
For the most up-to-date options and pricing, contact Noble Roofing today. Our specialists can show you the materials, discuss their benefits, the install process, provide quotes and more.